- Tickets are only valid for the date and time window specified.
- Only get in line to enter within the time window on your ticket. Anyone who arrives any earlier than the time listed on their ticket will be asked to wait.
- We will do our best to honor late arrivals, however, guests who arrive late are not guaranteed entry and could be turned away without refund.
- Once inside the farm, you are welcome to visit for as long as you like.
- Any tickets remaining for each time slot can be purchased on-site on the day-of for an additional fee. On-site ticket availability is NOT guaranteed for any walk-up sales.
- There will be no re-entry. Please ensure that you have everything with you before entering the Farm.
- Limited parking is available on site and is not guaranteed, and additional parking is available in the surrounding residential area. Please arrive early so that you can find parking, and not miss the arrival window listed on your ticket.
- Refunds: There are no refunds or exchanges, and tickets are non-transferable. No refunds will be issued and tickets purchased for time slots may not be applied to other times or days.
- Weather: Decker Farm is open every Saturday and Sunday in October, and Monday, October 11, rain or shine. No refunds will be given for inclement weather.
- Refunds: No refunds will be issued and tickets purchased for time slots may not be applied to other times or days.
- Weather: Decker Farm is open every Saturday and Sunday in October, rain or shine. No refunds will be given for inclement weather.
- Attire: Wear appropriate footwear. Heels, open toed or non-supportive footwear are strongly discouraged.
- Liability: Historic Richmond Town will not be held responsible or liable for any injury or illness to you or anyone in your party during or as a result of your visit to our farm.
- Pets: Please leave your pets at home. Service animals recognized by the ADA are welcome.
- Photography/Videography Release: Please be advised that by entering the site for today's special events, you irrevocably consent to be photographed or videotaped by an authorized Historic Richmond Town staffer. You also irrevocably consent that any recorded images and audio from this event may be reproduced in any and all media devised for promotional, advertising, educational, archival, or any other purposes in association with Historic Richmond Town.
- Other: No Smoking & No Soliciting
Date & Time
Oct 2 - 31, 2021
Historic Richmond Town's Decker Farm
437 Richmond Richmond Hill Rd., Richmond County, New York 10306, US